1. 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty (1) 2. 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty (2) 3. 1 year Roadside Assistance (3) 4. 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection 5. Free CARFAX Vehicle History Report (4) 6. Standard New-Car Financing Rates Available (5) 7. Extended Warranty Coverage (items 1,2 & 3 above) transferable at no cost for added resale value 8. Reconditioned to Toyota's exacting standards by Toyota factory-trained technicians 9. Warranty honored at over 1,400 Toyota dealers in the U.S. and Canada 10. Trade-ins accepted 11. Trouble-free handling of your transaction, including DMV paper work 12. All important information clearly spelled out in your contract
1. Whichever comes first from date of Toyota Certification Used Vehicle purchase. The Comprehensive Warranty covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to defect in materials or workmanship.
2. Whichever comes first from original date of first use when sold as new. See Jack Safro Toyota for warranty details. 7-year or 100,000-mile Toyota Certified Limited Powertrain Warranty coverage begins on January 1st of the vehicle's model year and zero (0) odometer miles and expires at the earlier of seven years or 100,000 odometer miles.
3. From date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase. Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, fuel delivery up to 3 gallons and towing for mechanical breakdown or collision recovery to nearest Toyota dealership. Services provided exclude any parts required. See Certified Warranty Supplement for warranty details.
4. CARFAX Vehicle History Reports are a required part of every Toyota Certified Used Vehicle. See a representative from Jack Safro Toyota for details.
5. Rates mentioned are for standard new car rates, and do not include new car specials or subvented rates. Not all buyers will qualify. Financing available through Toyota Financial Services for qualified buyers only.